Dry scalp and hair? Hat season, and the dry heat indoors are to blame, as well as the temptation to pick up the hot tools more frequently.
Tips for getting through the cold months:
- Drink plenty of water
- Run an essential oil diffuser in every room. (Humidifiers are often too much in a NYC apt.)
- Switch up your products. (Finer hair needs more support, thicker, drier hair needs more moisture.)
- Shower and set your hair before dinner. (You’ll have plenty of time to air dry, at least partially, before bed.)
- Culry hair, use a satin pillow case or night cap.
- Schedule seasonal haircut, and treatment, keeps those ends healthy!