Show Your Scalp Some Love!
Your scalp is just a hairy extension of your face. Yes really.
You should be caring for your scalp just as well as you do your face, using a lot of the same principals. Hair, hats, and scarves trap sweat, oil, dry skin and product. If your scalp gets congested, or out of balance, you can start to have problems.
Infrequent washing is bad for hair growth.
The quality and life cycle of your hair is dependent on the environment you create for it. Just like your face, it is essential to keep your scalp clean, but not stripped away of it’s natural oils, and that you use high quality products that don’t irritate or congest your scalp.
The Key to Good Scalp Care!
- Make sure you use hair care products that are safe enough to use on your face!
- Massage your scalp really well when cleansing, with finger tips or scalp brush.
- Rinse ALL of the cleanser out of your hair and off your scalp!
- Avoid getting Conditioner and Styling Products on your scalp.
- Witch Hazel with Aloe for Dry Shampoo substitute, sprinkle roots and massage.
Learn more about in depth hair and scalp care, as well as troubleshooting.
If you have any further questions or concerns drop me a line, I’ll get back to in 24 business hours.